Wednesday 13 March 2013

Tequila Tuesday!


Last night I went out with my friends for tequila Tuesday :) We went out and danced and had guys buying us tequila of course!

Also I met a guy who lives in my friends apartment building who was at the pre drink and am getting the vibe that he would be perfect as a new sub for me :) We played kings cup at the pre drink and when we played never have I ever he admitted to having sucked a dick before. Later on in the night when we were all pretty drunk and high I asked him about it and he said it had been on of him friend's in college and he did admit that he did kind of like it despite him being straight. I can tell that he really likes me and was dancing with me the whole night so I think that I am going to use my ways to get him to suck another cock for me hehehe
I will post more on this soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment