Wednesday 6 March 2013

Your Newest Addiction!

Hello,
I am Sydney and I am new to Niteflirt so let me introduce myself :) I will be your newest addiction! I am a 21 year old student attending Queens University for Psychology. I ahave always now I was dominant and I love trying new things and pushing the boundaries!

Things I love to talk about on calls include...strap on play, financial domination, feminization, body and femme domme worship, forced bi, humiliation, forced intox, cuckolding, chastity, cbt, and giantess. I can go from sensual to hardcore!

love the feeling of knowing I have control over a man and that they want to do anything to please me. It gets my panties so wet to watch you on your knees sucking my strap on and sucking black cock for me. Stare into my eyes and get lost in them...you are mine now and I will have a grasp on you that you cannot escape.

♔ Sydney ♔

No comments:

Post a Comment